WELCOME TO WESTWINDSSing along with us Sunday | 8.30a, 10a, 11.30a
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
We are so excited to be inside our building again! Things look and feel very different, but we are no strangers to trying something new at Westwinds!
Here is what you can expect when you arrive on Sunday morning.
- It is important that you make a reservation. Currently, the auditorium holds about 100 people per service. There are box seats available in two sizes—the smaller ones fit 1-4 people, and the larger ones fit 5-8. Children will remain with their families.
- Please enter through the main East entrance ONLY. We ask that you put on your mask before entering the building and only remove it while in your designated box seat.
- When you are ready to be seated, go to the concierge table and tell them you have a reservation. A host will then escort you to your box. Once you enter the auditorium, we ask that you avoid returning to the lobby.
- You may remove your mask while in your box seat, but please put it back on before exiting. The box seats will have cleaning supplies for you to wipe down the surfaces before leaving. Please help us keep the boxes sanitary for the next folks!
- After the service, you’ll exit through the designated auditorium side doors, NOT back through the lobby.
Please be assured Westwinds takes your health very seriously. We have adopted these procedures to protect you and your family as you worship with Westwinds.
WAYS TO GIVE
Text "WESTWINDS" + dollar amount to 855-872-4555
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all prayer requests to be added to our prayer list.